Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment

Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment
Serving in God's Army

6/02/2014

2 June 2014 -- a really slow week‏

     Well this week was kind of strange. We started out on Monday in Maceio, one of the capital cities of our mission for a zone conference. The President gave me permission to go to Maceio one day early so I could visit some areas that I already passed through. Going and visiting people that I was able to help recognize the truth. It was really rewarding and I felt like I really made a difference in the lives of these people. It gave me a lot of energy to work even harder to baptize more people. During our visit the mission secretaries called us to inform Elder Lira that he was emergency transferred and had to go back to Penedo to get his stuff and come back to Maceio to meet his new companion and to go to another area. That was a downer. I really liked Elder Lira. But we got another companion. Elder Bispo! I was companions with Elder Bispo for one transfer in my fourth area, Lagarto. And now we're back together again in the end!
     At the Zone conference, all the newbies gave their testimonies and all the oldies who are on their way home gave their testimonies, that included me. I didn't plan anything. I didn't have anything on my mind, just blank. But after a few seconds things started coming to my mind and I was able to give a decent testimony. To tell the truth I don't even remember what I said. But I think it made sense.
     My companion got really sick this week so there is really not much to tell.... But this coming week will be much better, you better believe it!
    Sorry I don't have a lot of time today, so this message will be super short. But know that I love you guys SO much and I can't wait to see you all!

ELDER RALPH