Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment

Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment
Serving in God's Army

6/16/2014

16 June 2014 -- A scriptural message

For my letter this week I will send you a scripture.

    3rd John 1:13-14

"13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name."

Love it! :)
 
Are you excited to see me!!!!

Speaking of taking care of myself... last night I almost died! When I went to bed I was super, super cold but my whole body was hot, and I had a huge headache. I tried sleeping in a little ball the whole night but it didn't work. I got up several time to drink water and take medicine. and during the night I kind of freaked out. While I was laying there I started looking around and I noticed that I couldn't see anything, my hand in front of my face, light coming from under the door nothing! I started thinking that I was blind! But I managed to find the cell phone and I pushed a button to see the light from the cell phone light up the whole room. While I was laying there thinking that I would die of hypothermia I thought to myself... I want my mommy! haha, but lucky today is p-day so I got to take a little nap, but my heads still killing me! Love you!
Elder Ralph