Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment

Maceio Brazil Mission Assignment
Serving in God's Army

2/18/2013

19 Jan 2013

Mother Dearest That I love so much! :) 

You Missed! you didn't send me an e-mail and I felt like a lost child... haha NO No no its okay, honestly last week was crazy cause I had little time and wanted to say bye to a lot of people, and I wrote you and awesome letter Huh huh huh? :) 

Well here's the dealio, Monday morning (3am!) I have to take a bus with my companion allllll the way to Maceio, 5 Hour bus ride. Which is nothing compared to driving to Utah, but that gives a little perspective to where I've been transferred. That being said I will not be able to write a letter to you Monday. Funny huh? It's PAYBACK! you didn't write me now I won't write you! HA 

No no I'm writing to let you know that I will be writing you on Tuesday instead of Monday. Works out nicely huh, because if you forget or someone's using the computer you can still write me :) LOVE YOU! 

Please Please Please Wish Sarah a happy birthday for me! Tell that she means so much to me! :)

Love you bunches! Até terça feida!

ELDER RALPH